Tuesday, November 4

Fall & Winter Style Must-Haves

       Since fall is officially here now, I decided to make a list of my favorite fall and winter pieces. This fall and winter, I decided to create a new style for myself. Last year, I wore a style of leggings and button-downs because jeans are hard to find for my 5’10” frame. I styled these button-downs with scarves, beanies, boots, and leg warmers. But this year I decided to go for a different approach to my problem: skirts! I was really inspired by Belle’s style from Once Upon a Time. Her style consists of skirts, tight, cardigans, and the cutest shoes. 


                       
  

My Fall & Winter Style Must-Haves:


1. Cardigans: Cardigans are one of my favorite fashion pieces. I love them because they can help transform summer tops into fall and winter tops. Cardigans are also super cozy and great to cuddle up in with a good book and some hot chocolate.

           

2. Skirts: Skirts are my new fall must-have. Skirts come in so many styles and colors that you can always find one that’s perfect for every event, personality, and style. 

          

3. Tights: If you are going to wear skirts in the winter, tights are a must. Not just your basic black, but lace, sheer and plum colored tights are some of my favorites. Paired with the perfect skirt and boots tights could really amp up your outfit.

          

4. Boots: Every girls’ best friend: her perfect pair of boots. Whether they are riding boots, ankle booties, lace ups, or slouchy, you are sure to find the perfect boot to fit your style and personality.

           

5. Scarves: Scarves have become so much more than just something that keeps your neck warm. They are a style accessory and there are so many different ways to wear then that there is no way you can go wrong.


6. Tank Top: Now I know that I said this was a fall and winter must-have list, but a tank top for layering is required during all seasons. Tank tops add depth to simple shirts and warmth on cold winter days.

                     

7. Colored Skinny Jeans: I love the trend of colored skinny jeans. During the spring, pastel jeans are awesome but fall jeans are my favorite. I love the maroon, plum, and red fall colors.

             


8. Coat: Everyone needs a winter coat. Last year, I got my leather jacket and it was my go-to every chilly morning. This year, I’getting a pea coat and maybe some other stylish pieces that can act as a buffer to the cold winter air such as a blazer or jean jacket.


9. Patterned Leggings: Although I am not typically a fan of leggings as pants, I am obsessed with patterned leggings. They add a fun pop to any outfit and can add dimension to a plain top.


10. Sweater Dresses: Sweater dresses combine the comfortableness of a sweater with the chic look of a dress. They are perfect for crispy fall days and cool winter nights. Paired with leggings or tights and cute boots, you could be the talk of the town.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment