Tuesday, December 23

Ugly Christmas Sweater

                                 

This Christmas I decided to create my own ugly Christmas sweater. Or maybe not so ugly Christmas sweater. Although, I may have started a little late because the thrift stores were almost out of all their Christmas sweaters. I did find this white sweatshirt with a prett poinsettia iron-on in the center. After searching for ideas and what I could do with sweatshirts, I stumbled across studs and open shoulders. Putting a twist on that idea, I added it to my sweatshirt along with a couple more ideas. Hope you have a wonderful time creating your own ugly Christmas sweater or maybe not so ugly.


First, I cut off the neckline.


Then, I added studs around the neckline.


For the shoulders, I measured in 3 inches and then cut a slit. Measure 2 inches across and cut out a triangle.


Use the piece you cut out to ensure that the other shoulder is symmetrical.


I cut off the cuffs.


And rolled up the sleeves.


Last, I cut the band off the bottom.


Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!!







1 comment: