Friday, March 13

What to Pack for Europe

This spring break, I will be going to going on a school trip to Europe for 10 days. We are going to Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England. Our trip includes bus tours, walking tours, and sightseeing and hopefully many other adventures. I'm super excited yet I don't know what to pack. After some searching on Pinterest and a little bit of weather watching, I finally decided what to bring. Packing for 10 days is really hard while trying to save space for souvenirs. After much thought, I dwindled my packing list down by combining basic clothing items with many outfits.

These are the basic things that I packed for the trip to match several outifts. 
These include: 
Dark skinny jeans
Black skinny jeans
Black cardigan
Black leggings
White tank top
White knit beanie
Tan knit beanie
Belt
2 infinity scarves


Although we are going to be doing a lot of watching, I did not bring tennis shoes. I brought black lace up boots, tall brown boots, and white Converse.


Day One: This is my travel outift for the airplane.
Dark blue sweater, light grey joggers, scarf, and white Converse.


Day Two: This is the extra outfit that I packed in my carry-on and changed into it at the airport after my long day of travel.
Dark skinny jeans, white and grey striped sweater, black lace up boots.


Day Three: This day includes a lot of sightseeing and walking around as well as traveling on a bus. Dark skinny jeans, bejeweled grey sweater, black lace up boots, infinity scarf, belt.


Day Four: This day included long bus rides across the Ireland countryside with getting off with for stops and sightseeing.
Grey and white striped sweater dress, black leggings, tall brown boots, black cardigan.
 

Day Five: This day we are taking a walking tour around Dublin so I decided to wear a comfortable outfit.
Denim button down, black skinny jeans, black lace up boots, belt, infinity scarf.


Day Six: On this day, we begin by taking a ferry ride across the Irish Sea. Once we make it to port, we will tour a Welsh castle and take a bus tour through Snowdonia National Park to Northern Wales.
Navy dress, white tank top, black leggings, tall brown boots, infinity scarf.


Day Seven: Day seven included lots of bus travel through the Lake District on to Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dark skinny jeans, cream sweater, infinity scarf, belt, lace up boots.


Day Eight: This is my cute outfit for our first day in London. It is small and will fit perfectly in my backpack for our travel on the night train.
White and blue dress, black cardigan, black leggings, infinity scarf, tall brown boots.


Day Nine: I decided to wear another dress for our train ride and tour around Oxford.
Tribal print dress, black cardigan, black leggings, tall brown boots.


Day Ten: This is my outift to travel back home in; comfy and perfect for the long plane ride back home.
Sweatpants, grey knit sweater, white tank top.


No comments:

Post a Comment